Books out Now!

How to Order

All my books will be available on Amazon, for the Kindle. From Innocuous to Immortal and Sapphire Dreams: The Beginnings are available online on paperback through Amazon as well.

*******THIS JUST IN******** AS OF JULY 19,2012, YOU CAN FIND ALL MY CURRENT TITLES ON SMASHWORDS******** There's a format for virtually every e-reading platform!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

More More More

I've added some of the upcoming ways to purchase my novel Sapphire Dreams: The Beginnings.  I've created a FB Author page (still in construction) and will post a link from here also once complete.  I've been proofing the content (at a snail's pace) and am looking into cover designers and choices.  As you can see I also added a picture of my mother.  From what i'm told it was taken just prior to her marrying my father so i'd say she was about 22??? (ish) Anyways I love this photo of her.  Also if you're not aware in my pen name I've used her maiden last name Yakus. For me this is a way to keep her memory alive and remind me of who gave me my start in life. :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment