Books out Now!

How to Order

All my books will be available on Amazon, for the Kindle. From Innocuous to Immortal and Sapphire Dreams: The Beginnings are available online on paperback through Amazon as well.

*******THIS JUST IN******** AS OF JULY 19,2012, YOU CAN FIND ALL MY CURRENT TITLES ON SMASHWORDS******** There's a format for virtually every e-reading platform!!!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Out now and what's to come!!!

As many of you know I have three titles out now.
Sapphire Dreams: The Beginnings
From Innocuous to Immortal
Witch Destiny

What you may not know is that I've been working on some new novels. WooHoo!!

One such project is an exciting new book called "My Soldier's Secrets" and it is not my usual fantasy/paranormal type story. Yes, it's still fiction, only with honest to goodness humans.. no vamps or witches to be found. I'm excited about it, the main characters are complete awesomeness, and my beau in the book is unique, complex, and smoky hot!!! It's still in development but I am hoping to have it out for the world to see sometime in September. Keep an eye out my Kindle friends!!

I also have a few in newer stages of development and they will progress at the rate that the characters demand.

I'll keep all who are interested up to date on here (blogspot) or my FB author page (M. Yakus-Johnson Books) so you'll always be in the know!

HAPPY READING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment